stoke – \stōk\
- n. : The essence of exhilaration
- “When I’m white water rafting, my stoke levels are at critical mass!”
- v. : To amplify the capacity for vivacity of a given situation
- “When you came into the party you stoked up the entire shin dig!”
- adj. : being in a jacked up state
- “Dude, I’m so stoked on these nachos right now!”
KEEPING THE STOKE ALIVE – \kēp-ing the STŌK ə-ˈlīv\
- v. : Making the very best out of life at any given moment.
- “Even though you’re having the most heinous day, you are totally keeping the stoke alive dude!”
Are you lacking stoke in your life? Life gettin you down?